I've had intentions of writing about my adventure in Washington D.C., but everytime I sit down to write out the story, I'm exhausted beyond words. I'm not sure why. One of these days I'll blog about it.
God answered so many prayers, and it was incredible to see His hand in the midst of the circumstances. It really was an adventure of a lifetime, and although it was chaos at times, I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. One of the highlights for me was being able to meet other adoptive families who were in the same boat and who were scrambling like we were.
The short story is that we made it. Our documents were stamped by the Embassy on August 30th. Praise God! And our attorney
delivered our dossier to MIGEPROF yesterday, September 7th. We are officially in line to adopt. We're praying for you, baby girl, and can't wait for you to join our family!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment